A comprehensive guide to assist new jet ski owners to select, inspect and purchase a good second hand jet ski specifically in New Zealand. Written by the Ski MD team, from more than two decades of experience and knowledge.
Follow the 4 colour coded steps from the search to final inspection, including topics;
- Budget & costs of ownership
- New vs. Used
- Figure out your intended use and the model to match including jetski fishing
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated pros & cons
- Brands in NZ - which ones you must avoid
- A reference list of jetski repair agents across NZ
- Trade Me & Marketplace tips
- The Top 5 Mistakes buyers make
- The 3 page Initial Inspection check list designed for someone with no mechanical knowledge!
Also the Top Rookie Rider Errors to avoid on your first ride + the basics on looking after your ski.
PLUS the Ski MD TOP PICKS for used jet ski's - printed separately and included with your guide.
NZ Used Jet Ski Buyers Guide 2022 (PRINTED)
- Quality colour A5 18 page booklet
- Colour coded steps from beginning your search to final inspection
- 3 page self-inspection guide
- Includes $50 discount voucher from Ski MD * Conditions apply
Courier Post delivery with non-signature tracking. Allow 2-3 working days for standard town delivery. Add extra time for rural delivery.
Please provide a suitable daytime courier delivery address.