A comprehensive guide to assist new jet ski owners to select, inspect and purchase a good second hand jet ski specifically in New Zealand. Written by the Ski MD team, from more than two decades of experience and knowledge.
Follow the 4 colour coded steps from the search to final inspection, including topics;
- Budget & costs of ownership
- New vs. Used
- Figure out your intended use and the model to match including jetski fishing
- Supercharged or naturally aspirated pros & cons
- Brands in NZ - which ones you must avoid
- A reference list of jetski repair agents across NZ
- Trade Me & Marketplace tips
- The Top 5 Mistakes buyers make
- The 3 page Initial Inspection check list designed for someone with no mechanical knowledge!
Also the Top Rookie Rider Errors to avoid on your first ride + the basics on looking after your ski.
PLUS the Ski MD TOP PICKS for used jet ski's will be emailed to you separately shortly after your purchase.
NZ Used Jet Ski Buyers Guide 2022 (DIGITAL)
This file is a standard PDF file which can be viewed in Adobe Reader (free to download).
You will receive a code to open the file and the Top Picks List shortly after your purchase.